Development Associate II – Data Administrator
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Posting Expiration Date:
Friday, October 1, 2021 (or until filled)
Fisher House Foundation seeks a Development Associate who will be responsible for maintaining Fisher House Foundation’s (FHF) donor database, manage FHF’s workplace giving programs and improve data entry, collection, and reporting capabilities. This individual works with data from entry to reporting, continually improve workflow, and is eager to assist staff and affiliated groups to identify data solutions to help enhance efficiencies. This position will report to the Director of Donations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enter check data into the Salesforce platform outside of vendor services.
• Maintain FHF’s adopted software operating systems.
• Analyze data and prepare staff reports.
• Manage third-party data including workplace giving programs.
• Extract and collect data and generate management reports.
• Assist with vendor management.
• Generate and review acknowledgment letters.
• Maintain data integrity and accuracy standards.
• Other related duties as assigned.
General Foundation Support:
In addition to essential and secondary duties, all staff are expected to:
- Assist and represent the Foundation in various activities and fundraising events.
- Be readily available to engage and assist donors and partners by answering the phones, processing donations, welcoming guests, answering general questions, and assisting with other tasks not outlined in the job description if needed or as requested.
Education, Experience & Job Requirements:
Fisher House Foundation seeks a strategic, highly organized, and detail-focused team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field – Preferred (2-3 years of relevant fundraising and military experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
• 2+ years of nonprofit database management.
• Strong background in Salesforce, and the nonprofit support pack.
• Salesforce certification a plus.
• Experience with direct API connections into Salesforce.
• Experience with peer-to-peer software. Donor Drive experience a plus.
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs and platform including Teams.
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously while remaining an active, engaged member of a virtual workforce.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to handle and maintain the integrity of sensitive and confidential information with excellent judgement.
• Ability to organize, prioritize work, take initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision.
Minimal travel; as needed
Monday - Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) *Hybrid work environment with flextime available
Based in Rockville, MD office (*Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 safety measures)
Salary commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume/CV and Cover Letter to:
Manager of Human Resources
Fisher House Foundation, Inc.
Direct: (240) 599-2479