Fisher House Foundation, Inc. (FHF) is a 501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. A copy of FHF’s latest financial report may be obtained by writing to Fisher House Foundation, 12300 Rockville Pike, Suite 410, Rockville, MD or calling (888)294-8560. You may also change your contact information or opt-out of mailings at www.fisherhouse.org. If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency:
- California: Fisher House Foundation’s audited financial statement is available upon request. 100% percent of your gift may be deducted under Federal and State income tax laws.
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-435-7352, OR AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Our registration number is CH22421.
- Georgia: Upon request, FHF will provide a full and fair description of this and its other programs, and a financial statement or summary.
- Maryland: A copy of FHF’s current financial statement is available on request to the contact information listed above. For the cost of copies and postage, documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are available from the Maryland Secretary of State.
- Minnesota: 100 percent of your gift may be deducted as a charitable contribution under Federal and State income tax laws.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of FHF may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167 (in MS) or 601-359-1350. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp/charities.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- New York: Upon request, a copy of our last annual report filed with the Attorney General is available from FHF or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, Attn: FOIL Officer, 28 Liberty Street, New York, New York 10005; (212) 416-8401; https://www.charitiesnys.com/.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of FHF may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: A financial statement is available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services upon request.
- Washington: FHF is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law, and additional information may be obtained by calling 800-332-4483 (in WA) or 360-725-0378, or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.